Italian brand SITTA have devised a new solution for the Ducati Panigale rear sprocket range.
The truly unique "Quick Fix" system allows changing the rear sprocket without removing the hub or wheel and with only a ¼ turn on an allen key!
How the SITTA quick release rear sprocket system works
Advantages of the Ducati Panigale SITTA Quick Release Rear Sprocket Kit
- Largest choice/range of sizes for Ducati quick release rear sprocket fitting than any other manufacturer - 38t to 46t giving more gearing options
- The most accurate sprockets in the world! - Each sprocket is individually machined from billet - this ensure maximum accuracy between the teeth and mounting - they are the only manufacturer to do this.
- Truly quick release - I/4 Turn fittings firmly secure the sprocket to the carrier - the quickest and easiest system on the market
- Ultra Hard anodising of the carrier and sprockets
- The lightest Ducati quick release sprocket kit available
Exclusive UK Importers of SITTA PRO Race Sprockets
MotorcycleRaceParts are now the exclusive UK importers of SITTA PRO Race Sprockets - used by Ducati | Kawasaki | Yamaha Teams in WSBK plus Moto2 and Moto3 race winning teams. Even chosen by Valentino Rossi on his YZF-R1 Track Bike!
Plus we supply sprockets to the Moto Rapido and Smiths Racing BSB teams!